CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT

DAVID ANTHONY SALON & SPA

David Anthony Salon & Spa is  looking for passionate, dedicated  and career minded cosmetologists.  At David Anthony’s we focus on coaching and mentoring each stylist  to be the best they can be through our 10 week associate program  and on-going continuing education. Our program picks up where your school left off. Get paid while you learn and gain confidence to work  in a fun, high end salon environment!

 

Our associate program is designed to develop first and second year stylists to a level of performance that greatly exceeds the average 5-10 year  stylist. Did you know the top  20% service providers make  more money than the remaining  80% combined? We provide you  with a comprehensive and powerful experience targeted to make you  a Top 20 Performer.

SEE FOR YOURSELF!

TAKE A TOUR!

SET UP AN INTERVIEW!

START YOUR CAREER!

  • Facebook - White Circle
  • Twitter - White Circle
  • Instagram - White Circle
  • Pinterest - White Circle

© 2019 David Anthony Salon and Spa.  All rights Reserved.